« first day (1702 days earlier)      last day (2091 days later) » 

2:04 PM
I've discovered this week that after 10+ years of owning a home, I do NOT like living in a rental.
If something breaks, you can't fix it yourself.
 
I preferred living in a rental for that, because if something broke I didn't have to bother fixing it myself.
That was one of the advantages :P
 
@StrixVaria Except you have to wait for the owner to come by and fix it.
Which means you're out that thing until someone gets around to fixing it.
 
@Frank At my house I'd have to wait for the plumber/whatever to come by and fix it, and then also pay him.
 
Yeah, it's a timing thing right now. I'm on the landlord's schedule, rather than mine.
 
2:09 PM
@StrixVaria I usually make an attempt to fix it myself before calling in someone else.
It helps that I have a dad that's done everything, though, so I can ask him for advice.
 
@Frank There are a lot of places where I'm pretty sure I'd make it worse and then the need for someone to come out would be even more urgent than it was.
 
In my experience, renting a house sucks as far as timeliness, but renting an apartment is much much better
 
@OrigamiRobot Yeah, this is what I mean. I haven't rented a house.
Apartment maintenance guys (at least at the place I stayed) were pretty prompt.
 
I think that my family in an apartment would not end well.
 
I miss living in a proper apartment building with maintenance people. My landlords are good in some ways (cheap, haven't increased rent ever) but bad in others (very slow to fix things)
 
2:11 PM
@JasonBerkan Is your current housing situation temporary?
 
Also they yell so much >.<
 
I remember you said something about moving to get work done on your actual house.
 
A guy at work has his IM status set to "Demoralize evil with your patience"
Is that just a fancy "Don't feed the trolls?"
 
@StrixVaria Yes. We're in a rental for 4-6 months while our house is being gutted and renovated.
 
@Sterno I think so
 
2:13 PM
In a stroke of absolute perfect luck, our rental house is one block away from our actual house. I can see my house from the driveway of the rental.
 
@JasonBerkan that's rather awesome
 
@JasonBerkan And you can yell at the workers!
 
I'm just imagining @JasonBerkan and his kids now carrying furniture down the street and all the neighbors wondering wtf is going on.
 
@StrixVaria I'm imagining just his kids doing that
 
@StrixVaria Well, the aforementioned problem with the rental is the dryer not working, so at 10pm Sunday night, I was walking down the street with a load of wet laundry to get it dried at my actual house.
 
2:14 PM
I mean, that's what kids are for, right?
 
We already had to buy a new washer since getting our house (it came with washer/dryer) :/
> Good question:) – kenorb 19 hours ago
He approves of my question :(
 
what was he expecting?
 
@Yuuki I think someone posted that yesterday.
 
@Yuuki @frank @Uni posted a tweet about that yesterday.
 
2:18 PM
@5pike this one is in english at least =p
@Yuuki did it better!
 
Gotta love arguements that end in "Uh. Here's the evidence. We've had this for a while. A long while."
 
@Rapitor that he could move the goal post like many, many creationists have done
 
@MadMAxJr Which was then dismissed. They didn't go into detail, but it sounds like he said, "That's not evidence! It doesn't fit my worldview, so it doesn't prove anything!"
 
Umm. It's scientifically proven and peer-reviewed research.
"I don't believe in science!"
I think we're done here.
 
Well, how about that he provides evidence that it's psychosomatic?
I'd love to see his "findings"
Surely, they are based on "facts"
 
2:22 PM
@StrixVaria If it was a troll question, that just makes it even better.
 
"I have a vial of measles right here." "THATS NOT REAL."
 
I like how mad you guys get over that.
 
@5pike That guy is a follower of the Germanic New Medicine from what I've read
 
Anti-vaxxer schadenfreude is best schadenfreude
3
 
^ a 1000x this
 
2:25 PM
@No.7892142 Yes. There is a very good reason we get mad about that: whatstheharm.net/vaccinedenial.html
 
@5pike Based on a rather loose definition of, "facts"
 
> Were the Greek gods actually aliens?
 
@JasonBerkan Sounds like a good idea for a sitcom.
@StrixVaria link?
 
@StrixVaria I like how it is implicit in your question that the Greek gods existed. A+
 
Well, in the good old GDR people were forced to get themselves and their kids vaccinated.
 
2:27 PM
@Wipqozn Can you link to specific questions on a proposal?
 
The annexation by West Germany changed that, hooray.
 
@StrixVaria Yes, but it won't one box.
 
I figure the best way to prove Paranormal stuff is BS is to let the site go live, where it would supposedly be filled with experts
Then just ask "How can I read people's minds" and wait for answers that never come
 
@No.7892142 ...
"The communists did it so it's bad"
That is not an argument
Nor at all relevant
 
2:29 PM
It apparently is nowadays.
 
Are you seriously arguing "the communists did it so it is bad"?
Seriously?
 
"The nazis did it so it's bad." "The commies did it so it's bad." Even 25 or 70 years after shit hit the fan, nobody really wants to think about things in a differentiated fashion.
 
"The Assyrians did it so it's bad."
 
Wait what is that supposed to mean?
 
@KevinvanderVelden No, you're actually missing the sarcasm.
 
2:30 PM
@MadScientist Fucking hell...
 
@No.7892142 this is text, that is why I was asking
 
@KevinvanderVelden And I answered!
 
> Good question:) – kenorb 19 hours ago
 
@StrixVaria Are aliens actually Greek gods?
 
15 mins ago, by StrixVaria
> Good question:) – kenorb 19 hours ago
 
2:32 PM
(Matter of fact, I'm East German and don't like the way this part of Germany has changed in the last 25 years.)
 
@No.7892142 you answered by saying the same thing except worded slightly differently and with words that aren't used that way (differentiated). Leading me to think even more that you were seirous
 
The Paranormal proposal needs more questions asking about the plot of ParaNorman
 
A yes or no or a smiley face would have sufficed and been clearer
 
@KevinvanderVelden Diffentiated might be lost in translation. I couldn't come up with a good one for "differenziert" on the spot.
 
@No.7892142 it's a word, it's just not used in that way and made things unclear to me (who is also not a native english speaker)
 
2:35 PM
I keep saying, if you guys put this amount of effort into helping Scale Modeling, it would be that much closer to progressing. :P
 
@KevinvanderVelden Well..you got a "no", so what else did you want?
 
I really wanted to work a tin foil hat into my question, but I couldn't figure out a non-obvious way to do it
 
@KevinvanderVelden Now I'm really wondering what the translation for "etwas differenziert betrachten" is.
 
2:36 PM
"in a different way"?
 
@Frank Yeah, but we don't care about scale modeling. We care about mocking paranormal believers
 
"It is important to make distinctions" comes sorta close.
 
@Sterno And your mocking is making the site more likely to actually succeed. :P
So....yay? I guess?
 
But differentiated doesn't even seem that far off.
ANYWAY
Weekend, woo
 
@Frank God, I hope so.
 
2:37 PM
@Frank I already spent my 5 votes there
 
@Sterno I don't think he ever caught on to the ghostbusters question
 
@Frank Let's flip this around. If you help make Paranormal an actual site, I'll help Scale Modeling.
@Wipqozn I really think he has to be a troll. No one is as clueless as this guy pretends to be.
 
@Sterno The sheer number of things he believes is very odd.
 
@No.7892142 still doesn't really mean anything, you'd have to specify distinctions between what
 
His reference document for everything is the Paranormal Wiki
 
2:41 PM
Buuuuut I've spent enough time on /r/subedditdrma to not have ny trouble believing he believes all of that. The shit that comes in from /r/conspiracy is crazy.
 
He keeps referencing it like it's a legitimate, reputable source. I'd link it, but I can't be sure which of the 9000 out there he's talking about
 
Also holocaust deniers are worse than this guy is
 
@Wipqozn That's because they have terrible motivations for their beliefs
 
@Sterno Yes
 
@Rapitor Sigh. Why does my state love Family Circus?
 
2:47 PM
I don't know, but florida loving miatas make sense. i see them everywhere
don't even know why.
 
Man, I was hoping I could get through a day without seeing Paranormal in here.
 
@Wipqozn holocaust deniers are literally the worst people, what's your point?
 
@Sterno I don't want Paranormal to succeed.
 
Just, pointing out the obvious?
 
@Unionhawk That people have more ridiclcious beliefs than healing crystals, so I have no problem believing he believes it
 
2:49 PM
Sometimes the obvious needs to be pointed out to make everyone aware that it is the obvious
 
Holocaust deniers is also fresh in my mind because Reddit
 
Three close votes on the ghostbusters question. Perhaps they may actually have almost 5 people who believe in the site.
 
True...
 
It'd be nice if I could view that from here.
 
2:50 PM
@MadMAxJr FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
 
At least people who believe healing crystals may not be blatantly incorrect. It is within the realm of possibility.
 
I fucking hate [my company's timesheet software]! Who the fuck does java web applets anymore? And for something so sensitive as timesheets! (And oh yeah, this applet isn't intranet only.)
 
@MBraedley You wouldn't like our Timesheet program, then.
(It's Access)
 
@MBraedley ooh, link? :o
 
Senator Mittens will be preparing a statement on the topic of 'Friday' for a later press conference.
 
2:51 PM
=p
 
@MadMAxJr i'd take lifehacks over paranormal.
 
@MadMAxJr Part of me thinks that 2 of those close votes are SE employees (lookin' at you, Shog and Robert) since they've made an appearance on the proposal and their current shenanigans with Lifehacks.
 
@Rapitor Just let me go file Paranormal Lifehacks real quick..
 
@MadMAxJr i will stab you with the power of the internet
 
@Unionhawk WE SHOULD TRY TO FIND A CONFLICT ZONE
 
2:52 PM
@Frank Does everything at your company run off of Access instances?
 
@Rapitor SHOULD STOP BEING A WUSS AND PLAY IN OPEN WITH US :P
 
@MBraedley 50-75% of our production apps, yep.
 
If the goal of paranormal was to make lifehacks look good... I think that worked.
2
 
I'm trying to capture a ghost, but I don't have a proper power supply for my proton pack. Tips?
 
@OrigamiRobot i play private now
 
2:53 PM
And I'm so busy keeping them running that I don't have time to properly re-write them in a proper language.
 
I now have to use two different shitty timesheet software solutions. One for my work, and the other for the client. Because they want to compare what I enter into their system against the invoices to see if they match. EVEN THOUGH I'M THE ONE PROVIDING BOTH PIECES OF DATA.
 
IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE LESS OF A WUSS?
 
@Sterno Welcome to my world.
 
it includes other players, so maybe
 
THE ANSWER IS NO
OPEN OR BUST
 
2:55 PM
@OrigamiRobot nothing new on galnet. Let's see if the forum post is updated...
 
I have a ghost-infested TV and the reception isn't clear so I'm not sure what the haunt is trying to say. Do I need a TV repairman ghost to fix this? Tips?
 
13
Q: How to clean out a peanut butter jar for recycling?

MoosemanPeanut butter is sticky. It takes several gallons of hot soapy water to wash it out so that it is ready for recycling. Is there a better way to do this?

 
@Wipqozn "I am too lazy to properly clean it"
 
18
Q: How to keep your hands warm in winter while working on laptop?

Mr.777It's really cold here nowadays so I usually have a quilt over me. My problem is that I can't get my laptop under the quilt because I won't be able to see what I'm doing. Because of this, I have to keep the laptop in my lap outside of the quilt, which means my hands are outside of the quilt and th...

 
Every night a 1957 Chevy ghost cruises down the street by my house. The muffler occasionally makes a loud bang as it goes by, indicating there's some engine trouble with the ghost car. How can I signal to the phantom car that it needs service?
 
2:58 PM
I forgot about that one
 
PARANORMAL LIFEHACKS
 
@Frank I'M NOT SURE YOU'VE EVER TRIED THIS. IT'S NOT EASY
 
@OrigamiRobot Yes, I have, and no, it's not.
 
AND CAN USE A LOT OF WATER
 
That's why you wash it last.
 
3:00 PM
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
 
Paranormal: How will ghosts react when exposed to Rebecca Black's Friday?
 
Why does it have to be clean to recycle? Is that a thing?
 
@Wipqozn Go inside!
 
Why have gifs started murdering chrome so badly lately?
 
IDK, I WAS CLEANING ONE FOR A DIFFERENT PURPOSE
@Wipqozn ?
 
3:02 PM
@SaintWacko Lazy Google Devs
cc @StrixVaria
 
WHO USES GLASS PEANUT BUTTER JARS
 
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GLASS PEANUT BUTTER JAR
 
Blame him personally for any Google related issues
 
OTHER THAN HOMEMADE
 
Probably a European thing
 
3:02 PM
@Unionhawk Everyone?
 
Damnit, @StrixVaria
 
YUP EUROPE DOES
 
Come fix my googles
 
AND THEN WHY ARE YOU RECYCLING THE GLASS
 
@Unionhawk Can confirm, am in Europe, I think
 
3:03 PM
@fredley it's all plastic. Get with the times
 
@Unionhawk Glass is much more eco-friendly (if it's recycled)
 
Even things that have no business being in plastic have plastic.
 
@Unionhawk Penaut butter isn't really a thing in Europe.
 
@fredley We don't let some "Mother Nature" boss us around like she owns the place.
THIS IS 'MURICA
 
YEAH
 
3:05 PM
@TimStone This is not, thank you very much
 
@Sterno Mooseman is doign a great job
2
Q: How to remove a postage stamp from an envelope?

MrPhookyStamps can be pretty expensive and I sometimes accidentally stick them in the wrong place on a letter I wish to send, and they're not the easiest things to remove so I figure there must be a way to remove them easily and without damaging them. Does anyone know any effective ways to remove stamps...

He closed this question because he's asking so that he can re-use the stamps, which is illegal. So mooseman just edited out the part stating "This is what I plan to do", and re-opened it.
I don't even.
 
Uh.
"Pretty expensive"?
 
"I'm closing this because you want to do something illegal!" "I'm re-opening because I edited the part out where you say it's illegal"
 
Compared to what?
 
3:07 PM
@Wipqozn Lifehacks is like the campfire we're all huddled round
 
@TimStone sending emails
 
Yeah, hold on, postage is not expensive
 
@fredley Eventually someone will fall in face-first and they'll have to put an end to it.
dreams
 
I LIKE HOW THEY'RE CALLED FOREVER STAMPS NOW AS THOUGH THERE ARE NON-FOREVER STAMPS
 
Ooh, I don'tl ike this warning: "Before you call EXECUTE with a character string, validate the character string. Never execute a command constructed from user input that has not been validated."
They should have said "Never execute a command constructed from user input."
DON'T VALIDATE IT JUST DON'T DO IT
 
3:09 PM
AND THEY ARE ADVERTISED AS THOUGH YOU CAN CHOOSE THEM OVER SOMETHING ELSE
 
@Wipqozn to be fair, the user edited it, and it's a dupe anyway.
 
Don't make sure the knife is sharp and sterilized before chopping your arm off, just don't do it, there are better ways of getting rid of a hangnail
 
It's a solid "meh" for me
 
@Wipqozn Not that it even matters, since the postal service prints marks on sent mail. But they switched to UV florescent ink years ago, so you can't easily see that there's markings on the stamp.
 
@TimStone Mooseman is already face deep in the flames
 
3:10 PM
As in "I literally couldn't give a shit"
 
@OrigamiRobot You can get amount-specific stamps.
 
You can get one cent stamps!
 
How is news of specific-value stamps new to anyone?
 
Just cover the letter in the proper amount of one cent stamps
 
Do you people not understand mail?
 
@MadMAxJr YOU CAN ACTUALLY JUST TAPE THE CORRECT CHANGE TO THE ENVELOPE AND IT WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THE MAIL
 
@fredley in the US, most postage is sold in the "forever" variety, that is, no matter how postage rates change, this stamp is good for sending 1 letter
 
@Unionhawk We have those too, '2nd class' and '1st class'
 
Whoa what the fuck
 
But if something is a non-standard size you have to pay exact postage.
 
3:12 PM
@fredley That's different, AFAIK
 
Smoke in the distance
 
Book rate mail is cheap. Sadly they don't consider a USB stick with books on it to be a book.
 
@MBraedley 1st class means it'll get there tomorrow, 2nd class means it'll get there soon
@Unionhawk send photo
 
@TimStone YES, BUT THOSE ARE JUST PRINTED AS NEEDED AT THE POST OFFICE
 
You can buy them like forever stamps.
They even have a 1 cent one with a bobcat on it.
 
3:16 PM
@fredley Yeah, different. The forever stamp is always regular mail (i.e. 2nd class). What's meant is that for a "standard letter", you will use a forever stamp, which has no listed postage value because you'll be able to use that stamp "forever" for a "standard letter", regardless if the price of a forever stamp increases.
 
WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT
 
He prefers Robert Cat until you get to know him better.
 
@OrigamiRobot BOBCATS
 
@OrigamiRobot To use up old stamps
 
3:16 PM
@OrigamiRobot If you mail a lot of mail though it can be the better deal, I guess.
 
@MBraedley Same for our 1st and 2nd class stamps. The prices go up every now and again, but they don't change the stamps. Once you've bought it it's good 'forever'. Never heard that terminology before though.
 
First class mail is typically done as-needed, and automatically at a kiosk (because nobody wants to talk to people at the post office are you kidding)
 
@fredley the forever part? Yeah, that might be US specific. Canada has a similar thing, although I forget what it's called.
 
They're called Permanent stamps because Canada is boring.
 
Ah, in Canada they're Permanent Stamps
 
3:19 PM
I don't even know how much a stamp costs anymore.
 
We invented stamps/mail. If you're doing it different to us you're doing it wrong™
 
@StrixVaria That's because unlike the poster in question you've accepted the fact that a few dollars for stamps every few months at most is a non-issue.
 
Note also how many of your words are wrong
 
@StrixVaria 0.49
 
@OrigamiRobot That's like 50% more than I thought.
 
3:21 PM
wow, it's $0.85 here now.
 
I ONLY KNOW BECAUSE I NOW SEND AND RECEIVE SNAIL MAIL REGULARLY
 
Incidentally, as @OrigamiRobot implied, forever stamps are what's sold when you ask for "stamps" because the post office was losing more money by printing the amount-specific stamps in bulk.
 
First class stamp is 62p
 
I am tempted to buy 49 1-cent stamps for the next thing I want to mail.
 
Since the price fluctuated so often.
 
3:23 PM
I wonder if I only put 48 stamps would they notice and reject my letter?
 
@StrixVaria most likely they would yes
 
@fredley So approximately 50 bazillion dollars?
 
@StrixVaria Yes
Especially since you were a dick and put 48 stamps on your letter.
 
> In 2011, all first-class one ounce stamps became forever stamps with the exception of stamps in coils of 500, 3,000, and 10,000.
THIS WAS MY POINT
 
3:23 PM
@StrixVaria You can do. People do that and apparently get noticed?
 
@OrigamiRobot Why are you sending lots of snail-mail?
 
@Frank Psh, my appetite isn't even phased.
@MBraedley He has many enemies who are grossed out by snail slime.
 
@Batophobia why 3? I'd pick 2 or sonic & knuckles.
 
$.95 to the netherlands?
 
3:27 PM
That isn't enough postage.
 
send me a letter! It's only nearly a dollar
@AshleyNunn aah =[
 
@Rapitor They already remade 1, 2, and CD. They also have most of 3 done, but SEGA thinks there is no demand for a remake of 3, which is why they started the petition
 
@AshleyNunn IT'S PROBABLY AN OLD IMAGE
 
Yeah, there's no way $.95 is enough
Well true
 
@Batophobia wait. 2 was remastered?
 
3:28 PM
@OrigamiRobot It's from 2002, but I still don't think that's enough
 
officially?
 
Yeah, that's airmail
There's no way
 
When I sent Christmas cards two years ago, US cost 1.50, NL cost two dollars or so
 
> Christian Whitehead (Taxman) and Simon Thomley (Stealth) produced the remastered versions of Sonic CD, Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2, all of which were jam packed with awesome new features.

The duo now have an initial working version of a remastered Sonic the Hedgehog 3. The purpose of this site is to show Sega Networks that there is demand for this to be completed and released.

Help us by taking part in our campaign!
 
@OrigamiRobot Even so, that number of coins would weigh a good amount.
 
3:29 PM
@TimStone IT'S ONLY 1.10 NOW
 
And you'd have to account for the weight in the postage.
 
@Yuuki THEY REMOVE THE COINS
 
Basically, rocket science.
 
Aka mail is fucking expensive!
 
IT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE FOR THEM TO MAIL THEM
 
3:30 PM
That'd just be free mail
The real question is how international mailing works at all.
Is it like internet peering agreements?
 
WHO KNOWS?
 
@TimStone Magic
Magic and witchcraft I'm assuming
 
@Rapitor I think it is the & Knuckles version, as well
 
@KevinvanderVelden Black magic, probably.
 
3:31 PM
@AshleyNunn HERE, REGULAR LETTERS ARE ALL $1.10 FOR INTERNATIONAL MAIL
 
@AshleyNunn And the post office wonders why it's dying a slow death.
 
First class mail international letter to the Netherlands $3.12
(small international flat rate envelope like $24)
 
@Frank Strictly speaking the post office is dying a slow death (in America) because Congress is a bit douchey and made them set aside funding for pensions for an inexplicably long period of time, but.
 
(flat rate shipping is how the USPS makes the money)
 
Rising shipping costs are just a reflection of decreased volume, unfortunately.
 
3:33 PM
Yep
 
@Unionhawk GLOBAL FOREVER STAMPS ARE A THING
 
@TimStone It's also because digital communications are cheaper, quicker, and more convenient for...almost everyone.
 
Only needs 28 more signatures
 
@OrigamiRobot WHAT
 
> Priced at $1.10 each and offered in a pane of 20, the Global stamp offers a single price for any First-Class Mail International 1-ounce letter to any country in the world. The Global stamp also may be used to mail a 2-ounce letter to Canada.
 
3:37 PM
-2
Q: Changing save location for BoI:Rebirth

InebriatedSkunkSo I'm running an..erm.. less than legal version ov Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (v:1.0) at school, which uses DeepFreeze and a Thawspace file to save stuff on. When I try and save to my personal thawspace folder then run Isaac again, the saveddatapath.txt resets to the C:..Documents\My Games folder...

0
Q: Dragon ball Xenoverse: I finished all paralell quest offline but with 2 of the chapters i get no clear. Is there something i missed?

Mr. ZodiacI've been lvl 80 for a while now, and i have finished the entire story. I have finished all the paralell quests ass wel but with the quest with 6 stars and with 8 stars i didn't get my clear. Did i miss something?

 
I ASSUME YOU USED USPS"S PRICE ESTIMATE THINGER. THAT THING SUCKS.
 
Oh, well the tradeoff there is you have to buy 20
 
OR YOU CAN JUST TAKE THE LETTER TO THE POST OFFICE AND BUY ONE
 
Someone cut a watermelon to look like pizza. PIZZA MADE OF LIES. http://t.co/qeBFFVQ2m2
 
@OrigamiRobot TOO MUCH WORK
 
3:41 PM
@Frank they also ship the packages everyone orders online
 
@KevinvanderVelden Which is really the only useful thing they still do.
And there are private companies for that, too.
 
Yeah, most of the time it's fedex and ups, though typically they deliver to the post office for final delivery
At least around here
 
Fun fact: Attempting to ship something internationally via UPS or Fedex is about five times more expensive.
In my sample size of 1.
Trying to mail a teddy bear.
UPS wanted me to pay over $100 and I laughed so hard.
 
Laughed?
 
Yes, there was no way I was going to pay that much.
 
3:46 PM
Cause the not-UPS people asked 5 times less?
 
@TimStone really depends on size and weight, although I have only used post office for international packages
 
Yeah, the post office got it there like four or five days later so it was basically the same service.
 
1kg, not sure on the dimensions, but a smallish box is 20'ish $ to send from Newfoundland to Latvia and it takes about 3+ months to be delivered
or you can pay 50'ish $ for priority, that takes couple of weeks
you usually end up paying around 50% of the package contents worth for shipping
my mother got her christmas package couple of weeks ago, that we sent in late october, lol
 
@Unionhawk I JUST THOUGHT OF A SUPER RUDE PIRATE STRATEGY FOR WINGS
OFFER TO GUARD ON SOMEONE'S TRADE RUN
USE LIMPETS TO BREAK THEIR HOLD
BREAK WING AND SCOOP
IF THEY FIRE ON YOU WHILE YOU'RE SCOOPING THEIR STUFF, THEY'RE THE AGGRESSOR
 
attaching limpet isn't illegal?
 
3:58 PM
@Rapitor I don't think you get penalized if you're in their Wing.
 
oh
 
NOW, LIMPETS MIGHT BE ILLEGAL ANYWAY, BUT IT'S A THOUGHT
 

« first day (1702 days earlier)      last day (2091 days later) »