« first day (691 days earlier)      last day (490 days later) » 

1:02 AM
So I decided to write a letter, put all I wanted to say in there. I sent her the latter. Now for myself I did everything I could, and for my own sake I will have to get into the mood of "It's her loss". If she wants to talk, I will be there. But I won't skip new avenues that might open up from now on. I am still thinking which answer to accept, since both seem to be going into the right direction. — schaedelkeks 1 min ago
#22071 schaedelkeks (21 rep) | Q: How can I convince my girlfriend that relationship and her doctorate is possible? (score: 4) | posted 10 days ago by schaedelkeks (21 rep) | edited 9 days ago by A J (6909 rep) | Toxicity 0.065403745 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
1 hour later…
2:26 AM
We were raised with very different ideas of respect and honesty. We have no premise and your solution isn't viable. Thank you for your time, but this conversation is pointless. — Reubens4Dinner 54 secs ago
#22197 Reubens4Dinner (582 rep) | A: How to tell/ask my brother to provide his own food? (score: -7) | posted 14 hours ago by Johns-305 (1510 rep) | edited 5 hours ago by Em C (10290 rep) | Toxicity 0.15523179 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
3:09 AM
@avazula Thanks so much! Apologies! I forgot the key fact that I'm moving next month. I added it to your post. — Amanda d'Halluin 40 secs ago
#22164 Amanda d'Halluin (356 rep) | Q: How can I tactfully refuse to tell my loving brother my home address? (score: 3) | posted 47 hours ago by Amanda d'Halluin (356 rep) | edited 1 minutes ago by Amanda d'Halluin (356 rep) | Toxicity 0.058972117 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
2 hours later…
5:34 AM
I agree, dishes are what,, $5 at IKEA for 2-4 place settings? — mckenzm 1 min ago
#22172 mckenzm (101 rep) | Q: Different budgets within roommate group (score: 15) | posted 41 hours ago by tryin (186 rep) | edited 40 hours ago by tryin (186 rep) | Toxicity 0.053670287 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
5:55 AM
Starting at rev d19bb04 on branch master (Fixed 'huh?' for toxicity)
Looking forward to reviewing your flags :) Thank you Rainbacon. — avazula ♦ 53 secs ago
#3734 avazula (9190 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 10) | posted 9 hours ago by Rainbacon (5471 rep) | Toxicity 0.12847361 | tps/fps: 0/0
It was really hard to choose who to vote for, indeed! Thank you Em C. — avazula ♦ 34 secs ago
#3736 avazula (9190 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 10) | posted 9 hours ago by Em C (10290 rep) | Toxicity 0.06565395 | tps/fps: 0/0
Thank you Ælis, I'm counting on you to provide us our daily batch of posts to review :D — avazula ♦ 49 secs ago
#3735 avazula (9190 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 10) | posted 9 hours ago by Ælis (7765 rep) | Toxicity 0.06808723 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
2 hours later…
7:51 AM
@avazula Be careful with what you wish, I might decide to ask a highly controversial vegan question who will then hit HNQ :p — Ælis 1 min ago
#3735 Ælis (7765 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 10) | posted 11 hours ago by Ælis (7765 rep) | Toxicity 0.22954863 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
3 hours later…
11:12 AM
@avazula: actually, there are only 2 places where you can see a man with a broom. 1. my home 2. Hogwarts :D (wait! you ain't a boy?! jeez... miss it! ^-^) — OldPadawan 6 secs ago
#3738 OldPadawan (16076 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 7) | posted 13 hours ago by A J (6909 rep) | Toxicity 0.4563346 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
11:41 AM
@OldPadawan Actually I'm an aircraft :D — avazula ♦ 27 secs ago
#3738 avazula (9190 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 8) | posted 13 hours ago by A J (6909 rep) | Toxicity 0.10747473 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
2 hours later…
1:30 PM
@Upper_Case I tried to add a little more detail along those lines, did that help at all? — TheTinyMan 1 min ago
#3726 TheTinyMan (3958 rep) | A: Sandbox for Proposed Questions (score: 1) | posted 40 hours ago by TheTinyMan (3958 rep) | edited 1 minutes ago by TheTinyMan (3958 rep) | Toxicity 0.05188777 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
2:19 PM
!!/alive ips
 
I'm alive!
 
3:05 PM
I think that it helps a lot. As I read it, I feel like I have a much better idea of Alex's position and some context for his worries. It'll nearly always be the case that more specificity in a question will engender more specific answers, but the extra detail helps me identify the "general case" in a way that I think can elicit some helpful (if not 100% precise) answers. — Upper_Case 1 min ago
#3726 Upper_Case (14170 rep) | A: Sandbox for Proposed Questions (score: 2) | posted 42 hours ago by TheTinyMan (3958 rep) | edited 1 hours ago by TheTinyMan (3958 rep) | Toxicity 0.06286725 | tps/fps: 0/0
@AJ how have you been a mod this long without knowing about all the mod-created improvements to the tools? Avazula is certainly allowed to transform the rake into a broom, but when SE changes something in the backend that breaks the handle, it'll also be her problem to fix. :-) — Monica Cellio 1 min ago
#3738 Monica Cellio (16069 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 8) | posted 17 hours ago by A J (6909 rep) | Toxicity 0.11283115 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
I think the main comment bot is lying again...
!!/restart ips 5
 
Starting at rev d19bb04 on branch master (Fixed 'huh?' for toxicity)
Hey Superman! Can you add what your specific goal is here? Do you want to go back to sending her memes? Or did you want to start a conversation and you're not sure if opening with an apology is the best way? As of now, this looks a little like a "What should I do?" question, which unfortunately is not on-topic here. — scohe001 2 mins ago
#22209 scohe001 (11686 rep) | Q: Should I apologize after being unblocked? (score: 0) | posted 5 minutes ago by Superman (1 rep) | Toxicity 0.3512341 | tps/fps: 0/0
@Wrokar My goal is to have him sound as professional and knowledgeable as possible - inside the company and when speaking with clients. I find the incorrect usage jarring, so I imagine others will to. — Spaig87 7 mins ago
#22204 Spaig87 (26 rep) | Q: How do I correct someone using the incorrect plural? (score: 5) | posted 11 hours ago by Spaig87 (26 rep) | edited 39 minutes ago by OldPadawan (16076 rep) | Toxicity 0.03907555 | tps/fps: 0/0
Hey Cubemaster, we now require that answer be backed up by personal experience or external sources. So, could you edit to tell us about a time where you were in a similar situation, explain what you said and how the other person reacted? — Ælis 10 mins ago
#22208 Ælis (7817 rep) | A: How can I avoid lending my bike? (score: -1) | posted 13 minutes ago by Cubemaster (485 rep) | Toxicity 0.06697 | tps/fps: 0/0
(continued) Stating that you don't understand a thing, and then pointing out what is confusing to you, is usually fine. Presenting assertions as things you feel are true, rather than obvious facts, is usually fine. Again, it's about you and your understanding, not the other person. Constant, blunt demands to satisfy your confusion are usually not fine. There can be other issues, too, (your use of "Great." in the linked thread reads as sarcastic and dismissive to me), but focusing more on "I don't get it" rather than "You are wrong" can be the difference between a discussion and an argument. — Upper_Case 15 mins ago
#22152 Upper_Case (14170 rep) | A: How to ask someone to elaborate their statements without arguing with them? (score: 1) | posted 4 days ago by Upper_Case (14170 rep) | edited 20 hours ago by Upper_Case (14170 rep) | Toxicity 0.29941195 | tps/fps: 0/0
If his meaning is clearly conveyed and he isn't using this term in a context that could hurt business (e.g., speaking to a customer/client who might be put off by the incorrect usage), what are you looking to achieve by correcting this instance of grammar? — Wrokar 20 mins ago
#22204 Wrokar (194 rep) | Q: How do I correct someone using the incorrect plural? (score: 5) | posted 11 hours ago by Spaig87 (26 rep) | edited 39 minutes ago by OldPadawan (16076 rep) | Toxicity 0.08258676 | tps/fps: 0/0
It is impossible to make an explanation self-evident to everyone. There is an explanation in the answer, and if that is not enough for some people they can avoid the advice. I didn't come here to write a treatise on human behaviour, only to provide some potentially useful advice if someone reads it and finds my suggestion to have merit. — Callum Bradbury 53 secs ago
#13250 Callum Bradbury (347 rep) | A: How can I tactfully refuse to switch seats on flights? (score: 21) | posted 435 days ago by Callum Bradbury (347 rep) | Toxicity 0.08802874 | Comment on inactive post | tps/fps: 0/0
 
3:25 PM
@MonicaCellio Yeah, sure! She can! She can also turn it into a mop to polish things if she wants. ;P — A J ♦ 1 min ago
#3738 A J (6909 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 8) | posted 17 hours ago by A J (6909 rep) | Toxicity 0.3133139 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
How close were you two? It sounds like you were just facebook friends for a short amount of time? — Lux Claridge 12 secs ago
#22209 Lux Claridge (625 rep) | Q: Should I apologize after being unblocked? (score: 0) | posted 18 minutes ago by Superman (1 rep) | Toxicity 0.10563846 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["possible-aic"]
 
Be careful with mops; the water's rate-limited. :-) — Monica Cellio 49 secs ago
#3738 Monica Cellio (16069 rep) | A: 2019 Community Moderator Election Results (score: 8) | posted 17 hours ago by A J (6909 rep) | Toxicity 0.06409956 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
3:41 PM
Welcome back! FYI, since this answer was posted the site policies have changed a bit; we have a new post on citation guidelines with more details about what's expected. For instance, if this is a tactic you've used in similar situations, it's sufficient to give a brief example of how it's worked for you in the past. — Em C ♦ 1 min ago
#13250 Em C (10290 rep) | A: How can I tactfully refuse to switch seats on flights? (score: 21) | posted 435 days ago by Callum Bradbury (347 rep) | Toxicity 0.08235764 | Comment on inactive post | tps/fps: 0/0
 
4:03 PM
Hello all, I wanted to add her back so I can acknowledge my wrongdoings to her. And regarding closeness, I met her back in elementary school, but didn’t talk to her for a while until I ran into her at high school. I connected with her on FB after graduation, and we talked online ever since, until my junior year of college, when she blocked me. — Superman 50 secs ago
#22209 Superman (1 rep) | Q: Should I apologize after being unblocked? (score: 0) | posted 52 minutes ago by Superman (1 rep) | Toxicity 0.3062446 | tps/fps: 0/0
My goal is to hopefully repair the relationship with her and make sure something like this doesn’t happen again. — Superman 27 secs ago
#22209 Superman (1 rep) | Q: Should I apologize after being unblocked? (score: 0) | posted 53 minutes ago by Superman (1 rep) | Toxicity 0.07195378 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
1 hour later…
5:27 PM
Let's assume that this is advice given by a psychologist. what then? — tuskiomi 26 secs ago
#22211 tuskiomi (424 rep) | A: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 2) | posted 54 minutes ago by gnasher729 (5777 rep) | Toxicity 0.075887114 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
5:58 PM
I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this seems like an intrapersonal question. If you have a question about a specific interaction with others, we can help you. However, at it stands, this looks like a question about self-improvement, which is off-topic here. — Lux Claridge 8 secs ago
#22212 Lux Claridge (635 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: 0) | posted 8 minutes ago by tuskiomi (424 rep) | Toxicity 0.1364904 | tps/fps: 0/0
@LuxClaridge I'm not sure of what you mean. I say specifically in the second paragraph that this question is in the context of interpersonal exchanges. — tuskiomi 6 secs ago
#22212 tuskiomi (424 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: 0) | posted 9 minutes ago by tuskiomi (424 rep) | Toxicity 0.06000398 | tps/fps: 0/0
To me this sounds a lot like Imposter Syndrome, which is intrapersonal. Deciding whether or not to act is intrapersonal as well. If one decides to act, asking how to best go about it becomes an interpersonal issue. Does that clarify things? — Lux Claridge 1 min ago
#22212 Lux Claridge (635 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 14 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.21048401 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
This is more of a nitpick, and I only comment because I don't have the rep to make an edit here yet, but the first bullet point has a typo at However, at it stands, where it should probably read However, as it stands, I only say something because I totally just stole that comment to VTC. :) — Lux Claridge 29 secs ago
#3246 Lux Claridge (635 rep) | Q: Should we add a stack-specific close reason for off topic "inTRApersonal" questions? (score: 16) | posted 286 days ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | edited 276 days ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | Toxicity 0.32146516 | Co
Thanks @LuxClaridge :) — Ælis 5 secs ago
#3246 Ælis (7858 rep) | Q: Should we add a stack-specific close reason for off topic "inTRApersonal" questions? (score: 16) | posted 286 days ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | edited 29 seconds ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | Toxicity 0.096145794 | tps/
 
@LuxClaridge so should I take this to philosophy SE? — tuskiomi 34 secs ago
#22212 tuskiomi (422 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 17 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.15540032 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["possible-aic(@Noon)"]
Maybe? I'm not on there so I don't know what's within scope. Maybe Psychology? I'm not in that network either so I also don't know what's within scope. IMO this is a good question, but probably fits better elsewhere. I'm just not sure where. — Lux Claridge 8 secs ago
#22212 Lux Claridge (635 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 18 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.0950393 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["possible-aic"]
You don't have to only say "that sucks". Respond the same way you would if the person told you about exciting news: ask questions to get more detail, relate it to something that's happened to you to demonstrate you empathize, etc. If you do that, get a solid understanding of the whole issue, and still have some advice for the person (because your "solution" that came to mind within ten seconds of hearing the problem originally is probably not viable or they would have come up with it themselves; that's why that response is so frustrating), then they're much more likely to listen. — Kat 33 secs ago
#22129 Kat (2744 rep) | A: How to ask someone to not try to fix your issues (score: 7) | posted 6 days ago by Upper_Case (14200 rep) | edited 5 days ago by Upper_Case (14200 rep) | Toxicity 0.35157627 | tps/fps: 0/0
In addition to what @LuxClaridge has mentioned, note that deciding "whether or not to do something" would be a "What should I do?" question--which is also off-topic here. We can't decide for you or even help you decide on what your goals are or what you want to do. However, if you have a specific goal, we can help you with the communication and interpersonal transaction involved with achieving that goal. Given the extremely subjective nature of your question, I'm not sure how well a fit it is for StackExchange in general. — scohe001 2 mins ago
#22212 scohe001 (11696 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 28 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.114908665 | tps/fps: 0/0
@scohe001 What I'm hearing is lawer-y. I'm willing to put a cash bet that the first 5 questions in the active queue have no questions that aren't subjective. Surely you can see why I don't trust this statement? — tuskiomi 1 min ago
#22212 tuskiomi (422 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 35 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.21402648 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
6:26 PM
@scohe001 Noted. I forget that chat exists until I see a link moving a comment thread to chat. :) — Lux Claridge 51 secs ago
#3246 Lux Claridge (635 rep) | Q: Should we add a stack-specific close reason for off topic "inTRApersonal" questions? (score: 16) | posted 286 days ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | edited 19 minutes ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | Toxicity 0.039303485 |
@LuxClaridge in the future for little stuff like this, hop into chat and give one of us a ping ;) — scohe001 1 min ago
#3246 scohe001 (11696 rep) | Q: Should we add a stack-specific close reason for off topic "inTRApersonal" questions? (score: 16) | posted 286 days ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | edited 19 minutes ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | Toxicity 0.061501626 | tps/f
@LuxClaridge that chat I linked is the site chat. It's where most of the regulars are hanging out. What you're thinking is a little different. But suggested edit or not, feel free to drop by some time! — scohe001 55 secs ago
#3246 scohe001 (11696 rep) | Q: Should we add a stack-specific close reason for off topic "inTRApersonal" questions? (score: 16) | posted 286 days ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | edited 20 minutes ago by Ælis (7858 rep) | Toxicity 0.17292443 | tps/fp
 
@tuskiomi that's part of the fun (and danger) of this site. Interpersonal interactions are subjective by nature, so all of our policies have us balancing on a knife's edge. We decided that "What should I do?" is too subjective for us. I have a feeling it will be for other SE sites too, but I could be wrong! — scohe001 1 min ago
#22212 scohe001 (11696 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 40 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.13667901 | tps/fps: 0/0
Hey, you might be interested in this link about bad subjective, good subjective. Also, for future questions, our faq might be of some interest to you. — Ælis 1 min ago
#22212 Ælis (7863 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 43 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.0903972 | tps/fps: 0/0
@Ælis That post is from 2010, almost 8 years before IPS! is it still relevant to here? — tuskiomi 33 secs ago
#22212 tuskiomi (422 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 44 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.11443625 | tps/fps: 0/0
I know it's old, but this post was one of the cornerstones of our policies. — Ælis 37 secs ago
#22212 Ælis (7863 rep) | Q: How to tell if self doubt is justified (score: -1) | posted 47 minutes ago by tuskiomi (422 rep) | Toxicity 0.06325095 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
 
1 hour later…
7:39 PM
This question handles a very harsh and complicated psychological matter. I think it can only be answered by someone who has a substantial history with it, be it someone who sufferes/ed from it, or a professional, and I don't think this space is one where you'll find appropriate answers. — MlleMei 1 min ago
#22207 MlleMei (1832 rep) | Q: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 10) | posted 5 hours ago by Ælis (7863 rep) | edited 5 hours ago by Rainbacon (5516 rep) | Toxicity 0.18752982 | tps/fps: 0/0
I'm downvoting this answer mainly because of the last paragraph : it seems your understanding of this disease is pretty basic (psychology 101), too basic to provide for an issue this complex. I do agree with your advice to talk to a professional to get useful tips. — MlleMei 30 secs ago
#22211 MlleMei (1832 rep) | A: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 2) | posted 3 hours ago by gnasher729 (5785 rep) | edited 1 hours ago by Rainbacon (5516 rep) | Toxicity 0.077472314 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["chatty"]
 
8:19 PM
@MlleMei I think you may be interested by this meta post on handling mental health questions where the person already benefits from professional help. Now I know we don't know whether it is the case here indeed, Ælis do you know more about it? — avazula ♦ 25 secs ago
#22207 avazula (9190 rep) | Q: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 10) | posted 6 hours ago by Ælis (7863 rep) | edited 5 hours ago by Rainbacon (5516 rep) | Toxicity 0.06725261 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["experimental-aic(@scohe001)"]
 
!!/whitelisted ips
 
Current whitelist:
 
Current whitelist: 1599, 36, 2625, 8077, 19249, 31, 4550, 21067, 11811, 11659
 
@Ava you're getting kicked off
 
@scohe001 what?
 
8:24 PM
!!/unwhitelist ips 4550
 
Unwhitelisted users 4550
 
why? Because my comment was caught?
@scohe001 nooo! Why ?
 
Lol mod comments are never reported
You're too good for our whitelist now
 
Based on having a family member who is anorexic, I'd say that it's not going to be possible to do anything via chat that effects a cure. It's unbelievable how someone can be skin and bones (literally) and still be sure they are "fat". — DaveG 38 secs ago
#22211 DaveG (5457 rep) | A: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 2) | posted 3 hours ago by gnasher729 (5785 rep) | edited 1 hours ago by Rainbacon (5516 rep) | Toxicity 0.26050222 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
@scohe001 oh ... bummer ... I was thrilled by the risk of having to bring cookies to chat
btw I'm curious
 
8:25 PM
@avazula haha nobody's going to stop you from bringing cookies!
 
@IPSCommentBot huh?
 
Matched reason "experimental-aic(@scohe001)" for regex you\Wmay\W
 
you may? Seriously? How broad is that @scohe haha
 
I think that regex has like a 50/50 rn
!!/howgood ips q you\Wmay\W
 
 Type | # Matched | % of Matched | % of All Type | % of ALL Comments
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  tp  |    22     | 9.05349794%  |  2.02578269%  |   0.04819277%
  fp  |    20     | 8.23045267%  |  3.78071834%  |   0.04381161%
Total |    243    |      -       |       -       |   0.53231106%
 
8:26 PM
@scohe001 I master the three chocolate chips cookies!
 
Yea. Meh. At least it's catching good stuff too. That's why it's staying experimental
 
@scohe001 oof right that's rather balanced
haha
 
@avazula ooh if I'm ever anywhere near France you bet I'm going to be begging for some
 
!!/howgood ips q intrapersonal
 
 Type | # Matched | % of Matched | % of All Type | % of ALL Comments
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  tp  |     0     |     0.0%     |     0.0%      |       0.0%
  fp  |     6     | 6.06060606%  |  1.1342155%   |   0.01314348%
Total |    99     |      -       |       -       |   0.21686747%
 
8:27 PM
@IPSCommentBot fp
 
Marked this comment as caught incorrectly (fp). Currently marked 0tps/1fps
 
@scohe001 and you'd be very welcome in the very beautiful land that's mine!
 
Haha you'll be the first to know I'm coming
 
then second will be Aelis haha
 
LOL exactly :P
 
8:39 PM
!!/help ips
 
Note: If <botname> is the only argument, it can be ommitted and the command will be seen by all bots. If <botname> is "*" all bots will repond as though they've been mentioned.

!!/alive <botname> - It'll tell you if it's alive
!!/logsize <botname> - The current sizes of the logs. Occasionally there are disk space issues on the server and thesecretmaster needs to destroy some logs. Ping thesecretmaster if any of the numbers are > 2000MB.
!!/quota <botname> - How much of bot's API quota has been used (restarts at 10,000 every 24 hours-ish)
 
@Rainbacon if you're looking for whitelist commands, I believe we kept them off the help to discourage ppl messing with them
 
Nope, I was looking for the command to list comments matching a regex
I found the transcript of when you and I talked about it
It appears that it only works with ones that match a regex that has been configured into the bot rather than any random one that I decide to test without adding to the bot?
 
@IPSCommentBot ahh I believe an incorrect reply to a howgood message should tell you
 
Bad number. Reply to howgood with <comment_type> <num> to print num matches of comment_type where comment types are tp, fp, and *
 
8:45 PM
@IPSCommentBot * 5
 
> Whether you are right or not is very opinion based. Also, this reads a lot like you are struggling with yourself/want to improve yourself (intrapersonal) instead of the skills you use to interact with other people (which is interpersonal skills).
#9468 (removed) ((removed) rep) | Toxicity 0.0 | tps/fps: 0/0
> I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this is about an intrapersonal issue, not an interpersonal skill. Questions here must be about interacting with others, not struggles within yourself.
#9666 (removed) ((removed) rep) | Toxicity 0.0 | tps/fps: 0/0
> What you should do with these feelings isn't something we can decide for you. Whether these are normal or not is probably primarily opinion based, at least it's a psychology question and not one about Interpersonal skills. If it does influence your interactions with other people, a better question might be focused on how to improve those interactions (e.g. how to explain this to people/how to hide these feelings maybe)...Right now, this reads most like an intrapersonal problem and those are off-topic here.
#10063 (removed) ((removed) rep) | Toxicity 0.0 | tps/fps: 0/0
> @Catija My reasoning is that you should make sure for yourself if it was important to you or not. If it is provide that information upfront if it wasn't important enough to provide it upfront don't bother people with your intrapersonal issues later.
#10756 (removed) ((removed) rep) | Q: How to politely notify in an online conversation that I am a woman? (score: 112) | posted 490 days ago by Trabool (635 rep) | edited 490 days ago by AmagicalFishy (133 rep) | Toxicity 0.0 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["possible-aic(@Noon)"]
> I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because controlling yourself is an intrapersonal issue, not an Interpersonal Skills problem.
#11016 (removed) ((removed) rep) | Toxicity 0.0 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
Hmm, looks like it removes the question links if the question has been deleted
 
@IPSCommentBot Well that looks like a bug
 
Invalid feedback type. Valid feedback types are tp, fp, rude, and wrongo
 
Yea. If the comment is deleted we print it manually
@Mithrandir I think I brought this up before. Something about older comments not storing the users and rep correctly
 
8:47 PM
Well, that defeats what I had intended to use this for
 
@Rainbacon are you just looking for comment links?
 
(Pssst, you can search the transcript.)
 
I was gonna say query the mysql db dump, but that's probably better^
 
@scohe001 Close, question links. The comment bot says there are 99 matches to 'intrapersonal', but SEDE only gives me 33. So my guess is that there are 66 which were deleted, I was hoping links could confirm
 
@avazula I believe this person is indeed having profesional help (but I'm interest in what small thing I can do to help) — Ælis 43 secs ago
#22207 Ælis (7863 rep) | Q: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 10) | posted 6 hours ago by Ælis (7863 rep) | edited 6 hours ago by Rainbacon (5516 rep) | Toxicity 0.15291956 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
8:50 PM
@Rainbacon does SEDE include deleted stuffs?
 
No
 
Ahh
Yea I think transcript is your best bet
It'll pull stuff like this
From forever ago
 
!!/howgood ava\Wis\Wthe\best
 
You need ips in there lmao
 
Wasn't sure haha. now my joke is ruined. Darn it bot. You really don't like me do you?
 
8:54 PM
It's because you're not on the whitelist anymore. It doesn't have to like you :P
 
:'(
My heart is broken
 
Better your heart than the bot </3
 
THAT IS SO MEAN
That's it
No cookie for you today
 
LOL I'm sorry. I couldn't resist!
Wait no!! I take it all back! I'll fix your heart I promise :(
 
Oh I know, no one can resist me :D
EVEN NOT THAT BOT
Please be kind to me. Or i'll dump your database. Ha, watcha saying now?
 
9:00 PM
Hahaha if threatening to dump him is your go-to response, I feel bad for Mr. Ava :P
 
Haha
Okay, time for me to go to sleep. Have a good something everyone!
 
Goodnight! Congrats on your first 24hrs as a mod!!
 
9:45 PM
@MlleMei points out something very important. Given that people (primarily women) die from this condition, I personally think that this should be considered for closure. I find OP's desire to help commendable, but worry that the advice from well-meaning but unqualified strangers on the internet could wind up making things worse. — baldPrussian 43 secs ago
#22207 baldPrussian (25418 rep) | Q: On what to compliment someone with anorexia in order to improve their body image? (score: 10) | posted 7 hours ago by Ælis (7863 rep) | edited 7 hours ago by Rainbacon (5516 rep) | Toxicity 0.32114518 | tps/fps: 0/0
Matched regex(es) ["possible-aic(@Noon)"]
 
10:24 PM
Really?!
Correct me if i'm only human but my first love was from the closet of my grandma when she was a gal.
In this family breeding goes young, if at all.
I would answer Mummi "grandma" with platitudes.
I would answer "Mummi" grandma with platitudes.
 
Hey @humn. This is our bot chatroom. The bot posts every comment posted to both main and meta. If you're looking for some fellow humans to chat with, I'd suggest our site chatroom over here :)
 
@scohe001 , thank you
 
11:10 PM
This is certainly a tough situation with many factors involved, which I understand makes it hard to think of one specific thing to solve. To help us, please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. What is your goal? Seems to me that you want to help your wife have a better self-image and perhaps agree to have kids? — ElizB 1 min ago
#22214 ElizB (2492 rep) | Q: My wife has now decided she doesn't want have children, but I still do (score: 0) | posted 7 minutes ago by KidACrimson (28 rep) | Toxicity 0.06536932 | tps/fps: 0/0
 
11:41 PM
This sounds like you and your wife need medical help, not internet suggestions. There's a lot of therapy options that can be looked into. It's not likely that anyone here will have anything useful enough for your situation that'll "turn things around" for you. — computercarguy 1 min ago
#22214 computercarguy (361 rep) | Q: My wife has now decided she doesn't want have children, but I fear it's just because of mental illness (depression) (score: 0) | posted 38 minutes ago by KidACrimson (28 rep) | edited 27 minutes ago by KidACrimson (28 rep) | Toxicit
Matched regex(es) ["possible-aic"]
You seem to have 2 questions here: 1) The title asks how to avoid; 2) the last line is "How not to feel bad". I know these seem related, and they can be, but please either pick one or try to tie them together better. — computercarguy 19 secs ago
#22213 computercarguy (361 rep) | Q: How to avoid people who always see negative side of everything (score: 0) | posted 54 minutes ago by Nofel (246 rep) | Toxicity 0.064565055 | tps/fps: 0/0
#22213 computercarguy (361 rep) | Q: How to avoid people who always see negative side of everything (score: 0) | posted 57 minutes ago by Nofel (246 rep) | Toxicity 0.08062556 | tps/fps: 0/0
Thanks, you are certainly right. I guess I need some therapy of my own too and don't have much of anyone to talk to about this. :( — KidACrimson 1 min ago
#22214 KidACrimson (28 rep) | Q: My wife has now decided she doesn't want have children, but I fear it's just because of mental illness (depression) (score: 0) | posted 45 minutes ago by KidACrimson (28 rep) | edited 34 minutes ago by KidACrimson (28 rep) | Toxicity 0.05
 

« first day (691 days earlier)      last day (490 days later) »