« first day (1961 days earlier)      last day (56 days later) » 

12:00 AM
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] 19 commits. 2 opened issues. 6 closed issues. 8 issue comments. 5160 additions. 4893 deletions.
[Minesweeper] Games Played: 101, Bombs Used: 63, Moves Performed: 11638, New Users: 10
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] build for commit 642d07d6 on unknown branch: AppVeyor build succeeded
12:23 AM
> Hi, I'm trying to reproduce the crash so I can improve the handling around this -- I could add all references except for two and not crash. Can you tell me where I'd get the `TypeLib Information` and `VBAExtensions: Better Objects for VBA`?

12:57 AM
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] bclothier pushed commit 1cb41fc9 to next: Fix the NotSequenceEquals logic
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] bclothier pushed commit 121f3d4f to next: Add the missing return
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] bclothier pushed commit 84f3096c to next: Handle the globals for encapuslate field inspection
Merge branch 'next' of https://github.com/rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck into FixAsserts

# Conflicts:
# RubberduckTests/Inspections/EncapsulatePublicFieldInspectionTests.cs

Also add an test for ignoring global fields.
Merge pull request #5212 from bclothier/FixAsserts

Fix the NotSequenceEquals and EncapuslatePublicInspection logic
7 hours later…
8:47 AM
> TypeLib Information is C:\Windows\SysWow64\TLBInf32.dll


TBH I think this reference is there only because of a past exploration and could be removed.

VBAExtensions is my 'delusion of adequacy'. It is a dictionary class (Kvp (SmartKvp)). I wrote in c#. A zip of the Visual Studio (2019) project is attached. Please note that this extension was my first foray into c# an
5 hours later…
2:16 PM
> Dammit, no reproduction here. I was so sure that the `TLBINF32.DLL` would be the culprit. The thing is that this particular library was never upgraded to 64-bit and you're running a 64-bit Word, but referencing a 32-bit Type Library in `C:\Windows\SysWOW64\` (read: a folder of 32-bit DLLs on a 64-bit OS).

I used the version 71 in order to reproduce the crash, and even made a blank Word document with all the references in same order (I did not know how to remove the `Normal` reference):
2:41 PM
> Will do. But it will be at least 3 hours before I can get back to my pc.
2 hours later…
5:03 PM
> OK I tested with 5071 and as previously Word crashed.

To help things along I've attached a copy of the word template. The template also contains extensive customisation of the Ribbon via CustomUI. As this template is a rewrite of something I did previously, the ribbon callbacks are not yet implemented you you get a number of errors during startup. This is a personal project so there is nothing confidential to worry about.

[RegulatoryCMC - Copy.zip](https://github.com/rubberduck-vba/Ru
5:48 PM
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] build for commit 8c6ec866 on unknown branch: AppVeyor build succeeded
3 hours later…
9:14 PM
> All comments and requested changes are addressed:
1. UnreachableCaseInspectionTests has been updated to use base class.
2. Reverted MockVBEBuilder static property change.
3. Implemented other MockVBEBuilder and InspectionTestsBase overload improvement comments.
4. MockVBEBuilder ReferenceLibrary Dictionary values are now Func<MockVBEBuilder ,MockVBEBuilder >.
1 hour later…
10:28 PM
[rubberduck-vba/Rubberduck] glowingrunes pushed commit a9611a1c to next: Enabled horizontal scrollbar in the Code Inspection window. Closes #5135.
Merge pull request #5231 from glowingrunes/5135-HorizontalScrollBarCodeInspection

Enabled horizontal scrollbar in the Code Inspection window. Closes #5…

« first day (1961 days earlier)      last day (56 days later) »