« first day (3940 days earlier)      last day (49 days later) » 

2:18 AM
@Vérace no offer was made by anyone. I just thought I'd try my luck. Didn't mean to cause confusion or hurt. Apologies.
In my defence it is delicious. If you ever get a chance I'd definitely recommend you get Verace to buy you a bottle :-)
 
 
4 hours later…
6:47 AM
Morning
 
 
3 hours later…
9:20 AM
Morning
 
 
5 hours later…
2:37 PM
Good morning to everyone except MySQL
 
3:00 PM
Good morning to everyone except our cloud architecture team
And MySQL, for reasons that need not be said.
And also Apple, who decided to sell a phone with a 3x zoom which the camera app only uses maybe 25% of the time (the other 75% it digital zooms the regular lens)
 
 
2 hours later…
5:05 PM
Some of the review queues are flagged, but no matter which one I choose, there are no questions in there. Is this normal?
 
5:16 PM
Yeah. I think it has been like this for ever.
 
 
4 hours later…
8:58 PM
A chairde - Morning all!
@McNets yep, happened to me too!
@MichaelGreen No hurt caused, no offence taken!
@MichaelGreen And why not one for everybody in the audience? Shure 'tis two you'll be havin' yerself! At €413/bottle, you must think I have money to throw around like snuff at a wake! ;-)
 

« first day (3940 days earlier)      last day (49 days later) »